Since its foundation in 1929, HEWI has evolved to become a system provider for comprehensive solutions in the areas of building hardware, sanitary accessories and accessible products. This evolution has been entirely organic as society has and continues to change, and with it the demands on architecture and product design.
We take great pride in our decades of experience, constant innovation, our in-depth understanding of shape, colour and materials, as well as impeccable product development, that has always kept people’s requirements in mind. It is this that has made HEWI not only the market leader in accessibility, but the acknowledged expert in system design.
We are looking for talented and energetic persons, who want to contribute to our success in the french market.
- Management and autonomous development of your customer portfolio and your network of commercial partners: You are responsible for sales in the South of France area.
- Acquisition of relevant development projects: A precise and regular analysis of market trends and competition allows you to quickly identify potential projects in your sector of activity. By participating in calls for tenders, you strengthen our client’s presence on the French market.
- Personalized follow-up and support for your clients: You have a client portfolio made up of architects, real estate builders, distribution partners as well as Hospital and Care providers , hotel and facility manage
Independent management of your commercial projects: from acquisition to specification and project implementation.
- You have a higher education in commerce and / or marketing.
- You have several years of experience (ideally in the field) in the marketing of projects and technical objects, ideally with hospitals or related structures. A first experience in the sale of high-end brands is highly appreciated.
- With a strong entrepreneurial spirit, you enjoy working independently and like new technologies. Achieving your goals is one of your daily driving forces.
- A negotiator at heart, you are endowed, you are a persuasive personality.
- Comfortable in an intercultural context, you are fluent in French and English both written and spoken. German is an asset.
- You stand out for your interpersonal and commercial skills as well as your sensitivity for the fields of design and architecture particularly in the sector of accessibility.
What you can expect:
- You can expect a challenging job with a variety of tasks in an international, growth-oriented company.
- A position allowing you to work independently, with a view to professional and personal development.
- An attractive work environment: horizontal hierarchy, internal events.
- This is a full-time permanent position, which is to be filled immediately.
- The position is to be filled in the Home Office (region of the South of France) (with many trips).
- Attractive salary package depending on the profile, consisting of a fixed part and a variable part with company car (personal use included) and modern Home Office equipment (smartphone, tablet, notebook).